All times are UTC [ DST ]

Major Look - Acoustic Duo
    PostPosted: 11 Jul 2013, 08:58 
Darkling

Hi all

Just a bit of shameless self promotion really. I am in an acoustic duo based in my home town Telford, Shropshire (UK). We aren't planning on taking over the world but we enjoy playing covers and having fun doing something we love. We are going down really well having only been playing together a year and we are now fully booked for this year!!

In all honesty I know most of you won't see us live but I would really like some more likes on Facebook. We won't pester you, but its always nice to see the likes go up on our page. :)

We do a cover of IBIATCL live and if you give us a few likes from this site then we will do a video or something as thanks. :)
We understand if you don't want to like the page, just through there would be no harm in asking as, again, it's nice to see the number of likes go up! :)

Thanks in advance, and if/when we put another video up, I would love to hear all your thoughts and opinions.

www.facebook.com/majorlookband

Cheers. Richard.

P.s, yes I know there is a dance act called Major Look, however I didn't know this when I came up with name.

Re: Major Look - Acoustic Duo
    PostPosted: 09 Jan 2014, 11:34 
Darkling

Thanks to those of you that have liked the page. We are only one like away from 150 so would really love some support from any of you on here. :)

Like I say, it doesn't matter if you're not local....it just makes me happy. :) lol