All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view

  PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
Author Message
    PostPosted: 15 Oct 2017, 01:32 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Jun 2012, 02:27
I still haven't received it. I'm moving by Oct. 31st and there's no tracking number or anything. Getting a little anxious and nervous it somehow won't be here in time. Anybody order and live in the US, and still not receive it either?


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 15 Oct 2017, 06:43 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: 28 May 2015, 20:02
Yikes! That's a dilemma..

I live in the U.S., as well - in an east coast big city, too. Haven't received mine, either.


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 15 Oct 2017, 07:21 
Darkling
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 383
Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:22
If it makes you feel better, I live central Europe and I haven't received it yet either... :(


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 15 Oct 2017, 07:25 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: 28 May 2015, 20:02
Nerevanin wrote:
If it makes you feel better, I live central Europe and I haven't received it yet either... :(


The fact that someone in Europe who lives closer to the item's source hasn't gotten anything yet will likely worry him more..


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 15 Oct 2017, 07:32 
Darkling
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 574
Joined: 16 Mar 2011, 18:53
Location: Sweden
I'm in Sweden. Have not received anything either.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____
2006-03-05 – Stockholm
2011-07-08 – Gävle
2012-06-08 – Norje
2012-08-31 – Stockholm
2013-02-17 – Stockholm
2013-02-22 – Gothenburg
2015-06-06 – Norje
2016-12-10 – Stockholm
2017-06-29 – Stockholm


My recordings.


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 15 Oct 2017, 10:57 
Darkling
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 383
Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:22
Concrete-Lion wrote:
The fact that someone in Europe who lives closer to the item's source hasn't gotten anything yet will likely worry him more..


Why though? I would be nervous if everybody already got it but me, then I would suspect that somethng happened. If nobody received it yet, no need to worry. :)


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 15 Oct 2017, 18:23 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: 28 May 2015, 20:02
Nerevanin wrote:
Concrete-Lion wrote:
The fact that someone in Europe who lives closer to the item's source hasn't gotten anything yet will likely worry him more..


Why though? I would be nervous if everybody already got it but me, then I would suspect that somethng happened. If nobody received it yet, no need to worry. :)


Well it wouldn't worry me if people in Europe got theirs because shipping in the same continent should be faster and easier. Across the ocean is another deal entirely.


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 19 Oct 2017, 15:32 
Darkling
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 383
Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:22
I've received my ordered stuff today, woohoo! Finally I can read the lyrics to the songs and know what they are singing about. :D

First thoughts: I'm not a big fan of digipacks but it doesn't look bad. :) Quite a lot of pics of band members. :)

EDIT: A few mistakes in the lyrics in the booklet, for example in Why Don't The Beautiful Cry (ex: "inside" and "outside" switched)


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 22 Oct 2017, 14:42 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Jun 2012, 02:27
Nerevanin wrote:
I've received my ordered stuff today, woohoo! Finally I can read the lyrics to the songs and know what they are singing about. :D

First thoughts: I'm not a big fan of digipacks but it doesn't look bad. :) Quite a lot of pics of band members. :)

EDIT: A few mistakes in the lyrics in the booklet, for example in Why Don't The Beautiful Cry (ex: "inside" and "outside" switched)

Are you in the US? Still haven't received anything of mine. Contacted pledgemusic asking if they have a tracking number. They replied back after five days saying "not sure." Pretty unprofessional if you ask me.


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 22 Oct 2017, 16:12 
Darkling
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 383
Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:22
DerekAntos wrote:
Are you in the US? Still haven't received anything of mine. Contacted pledgemusic asking if they have a tracking number. They replied back after five days saying "not sure." Pretty unprofessional if you ask me.


Central Europe. Before I received it, I had tried to find a tracking number on pledge and I hadn't find it either... What kind of answer is "not sure" though? Like, you have the number or you don't, there's nothing in between.


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 23 Oct 2017, 01:28 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: 28 May 2015, 20:02
I'm in Boston, MA.

Got my cassette on Wednesday. My autographed CD/red vinyl arrived Saturday.

My two deluxe editions have arrived yet, still. All of my stuff was shipped on the same day except for the cassette.


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 23 Oct 2017, 11:02 
Darkling
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 383
Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:22
^ Mess, they sent the stuff separately? Now that's something I would expect at all...


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 23 Oct 2017, 12:05 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: 28 May 2015, 20:02
Nerevanin wrote:
^ Mess, they sent the stuff separately? Now that's something I would expect at all...


Yeah, I don't get it. They shipped each thing individually but on the same day and they're being delivered inconsistently - which is odd.

The thing that made me a bit unhappy is that they packed a CD with my signed vinyl - with no barrier or cushion in between either. So my CD got heavily pressed onto the album cover, making a giant, CD sized indent and scratching up my signed album cover.

Nice one, Pledge..


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 23 Oct 2017, 16:23 
Darkling
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 383
Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:22
Concrete-Lion wrote:
Yeah, I don't get it. They shipped each thing individually but on the same day and they're being delivered inconsistently - which is odd.

The thing that made me a bit unhappy is that they packed a CD with my signed vinyl - with no barrier or cushion in between either. So my CD got heavily pressed onto the album cover, making a giant, CD sized indent and scratching up my signed album cover.

Nice one, Pledge..


WTF? Some people really don't think when they do things... I feel very sorry for you because of your copies.... :( Now I am really glad that I ordered only one deluxe signed CD from Pledge...


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 23 Oct 2017, 20:48 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: 28 May 2015, 20:02
Sigh, the post came and went today - my two deluxe edition CDs aren't here yet, still. Shipped on the same day as my other stuff, too.

I really wanted the deluxe copies first since they're the ones with the bonus tracks..


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 24 Oct 2017, 02:44 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Jun 2012, 02:27
Concrete-Lion wrote:
Sigh, the post came and went today - my two deluxe edition CDs aren't here yet, still. Shipped on the same day as my other stuff, too.

I really wanted the deluxe copies first since they're the ones with the bonus tracks..

lol I'm still waiting for everything. Have informed mail delivery on so with USPS so I know when anyway mail is going to arrive in a couple days. Nothing. Its making me nervous at this point. I don't know what company doesn't give tracking numbers at all? Ridiculous


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 26 Oct 2017, 03:37 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 70
Joined: 13 Jun 2017, 21:11
Concrete-Lion wrote:
Nerevanin wrote:
^ Mess, they sent the stuff separately? Now that's something I would expect at all...


Yeah, I don't get it. They shipped each thing individually but on the same day and they're being delivered inconsistently - which is odd.

The thing that made me a bit unhappy is that they packed a CD with my signed vinyl - with no barrier or cushion in between either. So my CD got heavily pressed onto the album cover, making a giant, CD sized indent and scratching up my signed album cover.

Nice one, Pledge..


Others on TDA have been getting damaged stuff and at least one person got them to send a replacement. Worth a shot, but don't expect it for another month! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 26 Oct 2017, 04:33 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: 28 May 2015, 20:02
PermissionToLand wrote:
Concrete-Lion wrote:
Nerevanin wrote:
^ Mess, they sent the stuff separately? Now that's something I would expect at all...


Yeah, I don't get it. They shipped each thing individually but on the same day and they're being delivered inconsistently - which is odd.

The thing that made me a bit unhappy is that they packed a CD with my signed vinyl - with no barrier or cushion in between either. So my CD got heavily pressed onto the album cover, making a giant, CD sized indent and scratching up my signed album cover.

Nice one, Pledge..


Others on TDA have been getting damaged stuff and at least one person got them to send a replacement. Worth a shot, but don't expect it for another month! :lol:


PledgeMusic is replacing mine.

Thing is, I'd rather just have my money back. I'd just go buy a new vinyl copy down the street and get it signed myself on their upcoming tour. And I'd know for a fact it wouldn't be damaged because I'd be handling it myself.

Pledge looks to be more hit than miss from what I've been reading lately. It's a shame that so many Darkness fans are getting this stuff packaged so carelessly.

For how long people have had to wait and the fact that these issues are 100% avoidable...this stuff shouldn't happen.


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 27 Oct 2017, 00:15 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Jun 2012, 02:27
They finally replied.

"Thank you for getting in touch. Im so sorry for the lack of response, we are working through a back log in customer service which is causing serious delays in our response time.

In regards to your order, unfortunately there have been some ongoing delays in transit due to industrial action and postal strikes meaning pledgers have reported receiving their items far later than expected.

Can I advise waiting a little longer for this to arrive with this in mind as shipments have been taking from anywhere up to 5 weeks.
If your item is still not with you by Monday next week, please do get back to me on this thread and I will look into this further and see what we can do,

I appreciate your patience and understanding,"


Top
 Profile  
 

  Re: PledgeMusic signed vinyl order (shipping to US)
    PostPosted: 01 Nov 2017, 02:08 
Darkling
Offline

Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Jun 2012, 02:27
Pledge says they're sending another one. I don't know if its signed. They didn't say. My original was a signed one. Oh well :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


  Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style by website design web, pozycjonowanie seo pozycjonowanie optymalizacja
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group